United Away

I think everyone on the CL scheme who wants a ticket will probably get one. I think I am right in saying that if you have 18k points and not on the cup scheme then you are behind the person on the cup scheme with 5k points. Not sure how many on the CL scheme but I reckon it isn't anywhere near 17k - maybe @Prestwich_Blue can answer that
I have absolutely no idea how many are on each cup scheme or, for that matter, how many are in each points band. We haven't been told & even if we had, I suspect the club would want to keep it confidential as they've given us some figures on various ticket related topics that haven't been in the official minutes.

Yes it is, for every game.
Of course they don’t always take them up, like at Newcastle, Everton, Swansea, Cardiff, Spurs on a Monday night etc etc.
Then the plebs get a chance!
Shocking. Is there a noticeable difference in the makeup of the fans at the big games then ie loads more half n half scarf touristy types ?

Shocking. Is there a noticeable difference in the makeup of the fans at the big games then ie loads more half n half scarf touristy types ?
I would say so. Liverpool and United will have a few opposition fans in not knowing where they are.
Some of the really sought after games that we’ve not been to for a while has an old guard make up, people I know from the past but rarely go now.

I would say so. Liverpool and United will have a few opposition fans in not knowing where they are.
Some of the really sought after games that we’ve not been to for a while has an old guard make up, people I know from the past but rarely go now.
I rarely manage to get tickets for away games now but when I have been there, like st anfield in the cl last year, I was expecting more of an old school away party type atmosphere but it was pretty subdued. Club need to sort this out before the awaydays become as flat and boring as the home games

So people in Supporters Clubs or even those in Hospitality who've followed City for years (which is the majority of them) aren't ordinary fans? Don't talk such crap.
Rather than pontificating on here you should pull your finger out and get something done about things like corporate prawn sandwich half n half numpties colonising our away support or sorting trains back from Wembley

Rather than pontificating on here you should pull your finger out and get something done about things like corporate prawn sandwich half n half numpties colonising our away support or sorting trains back from Wembley
Why don't you get together with the other gobshites and set up a Supporters Trust, as I said a few days ago. If we had one, I'd be fully supportive of them at least having a rep on City Matters or even taking over the job completely. As to your points, we've spoken to the club about trains, particularly for midweek games (Virgin put on extra trains for Wembley already) and I've been quite clear that I think our hospitality fans are over-represented when it comes to away tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.