United fans, always classy

From RAG Cafe:

Crumpsall Red said: "There's a'Murderers' banner hanging on the M602 to greet the bastards tonight ..... brilliant!"

Sullydnl said: "A "murderers 15/04/89" sign is brilliant?

We're supposed to insult the post rather than the poster, so I'd just like to point out that your post is an absolute tool."

To be expected from that shit house club.

Although the message about Heysel isn't exactly that far off as i'm sure Juventus' fans will testify.

Every club has their fair share of bell ends though, a game like this is always going to bring that side out of people more often than not. Particularly when things aren't going your teams way.

Crystal Palace fan killed by being crushed by a bus whilst being attacked by Utd fans..

14 year old Spurs fan killed off utd fans on an escalator...

Selective memory syndrome by the scumbag fans.

Both sets of fans are horrible twats but there are some places you just don't go,i want the rags smashed but only after extra time and pens

I have no problem with calling Liverpool fans murderers. They are. They just are. 39 Italian families will tell you why. Families of young lads that just went to a football game and didn't come home.

Don't agree with them putting the hilsborough date on it though. That wasn't murder. It was just an unfortunate by product of 1000's of thieving, drunken, Scouse wankers arriving ticketless and causing a storm and having the police let them in to avoid mass crowd trouble outside the ground. More, manslaughter, if anything. For sure the police weren't perfect on the day but put yourself in their position. Do you allow them in or do you keep them locked out, 1000's of them, and await the rampage?
I'm sure you haven't just crawled out from under a stone you've been hiding under the last two years. Maybe, just maybe you saw some news on tv, in the papers, even on here about the Hillsborough enquiry taking place in Warrington?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.