United fans, always classy

Both sets of fans are horrible twats but there are some places you just don't go,i want the rags smashed but only after extra time and pens

Just a pity they can't both lose.

But a Dippers win will still be a f*cking pleasure to witness - on this occasion !

Having read some of the caff on the subject the majority seem to think its perfectly ok to chant about Hillsborough to the dippers on the basis that football is tribal and its only the truth and the dippers deserve it and its fun and all sorts of self justification - we should take that as a green light that they condone the Munich song at weekend and indeed relish a lusty rendition as just a bit of rivals banter between good sports - Lol !!

You know if it happened tonights banner won't be mentioned but the media would be all over us like a shot !!

Unlike the red and white shite I am sure we will deliver a masterclass in classy behaviour

Love the generalisations on here.

Didsbury Dave summed it up on here a few weeks ago. Basically a lot of football fans are just thick twats.

I know exactly what I want, firstly a 2-0 rag win at FT, and AET, then penalties, and them losing in sudden death about 18-17, oh and a few more injuries if they want. Hopefully finishing about midnight, so they won't be able to find anything/where to eat after the game either.
Lou's chippy will sort them out.

Does it still exist?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.