United fans, always classy

Hillsboro and Heysel were the fault of Liverpool fans in my opinion but we aren't allowed to say that. However I don't see the point in dredging up tragic events like this to point score, it's pretty pathetic. That goes to City and Liverpool fans who sing about Munich too.

You wonder why they even bothered with the enquiry and all that expense. As to make such a statement you must have put a lifetime of research into the subject.

Yeah yeah, I don't buy this poor us act from Liverpool fans sorry. There were many people at fault that day, poor stadium facilities, South Yorks police and some Liverpool fans, they are not entirely absolved of blame. What is sad is that 96 innocent Liverpool fans were killed due to the combination of all three.

You do not have to buy it. A full, independent enquiry has been held.

It’s not for us, to act as judge, jury, and executioner. I just wish the media would react in the same way as they do when a few City fans make us look stupid at the swamp.

Instead, it’ll be glossed over, and forgotten by Sunday.

You'd think on St Patrick's Day the fans of these two quasi Irish clubs would be high spirited yet jovial...actually they are both pond life, brainwashed mawkish lemmings. Murderers chants for Heysel yes but Hillsborough I'm sorry that could have been any of us at that time so ridiculous to blame the banner league champions for that. I've no doubt the black clad cretins will be given cart Blanche to do what they want from GMP as is the norm.

Yes the filth from M16 have are also murderers, Palace before a Villa Park semi, incidents at Seven Sisters station in London and Middlesborough I believe.

I'm sure city fans knows and other fans know us Liverpool fans aren't ta blame for that heysel disaster it was back in the day when hooligans were rife and stadiums made of claydo ,,it was a tragedy that no one should point score over ,its only football at the end of the day ,r.I.p to those families who lost there life's to hooligan scum most likely ,
You ought to be fucking banned for this post alone.

Fucking scumbags that cost many people their lives on that fateful night.

The police have admitted it was their fault for Hillsborough, heysel was the fault of our fans that day but ya can't blame us all for the trouble a small pack of hooligans on our side caused ,even city have there fair share of cunts like all teams fans have

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.