United fans, always classy

Dear oh dear,oh dear.
Welcome to the Theatre of Spite.
A nauseating, self perpetuating cycle of vitriolic bile, as the Chav derby plunges to new depths of mutual loathing.

Let them trade vile insults, and who knows?
One day the Media might see through the hype and myth.
No, me neither.

That's just my opinion folks ,calling today's Liverpool fans murderers is wrong same way if any Liverpool fans slagged the Munich disaster ,no need for that type of shit ,there's little packs of cunts in every clubs fan base

I have no problem with calling Liverpool fans murderers. They are. They just are. 39 Italian families will tell you why. Families of young lads that just went to a football game and didn't come home.

Don't agree with them putting the hilsborough date on it though. That wasn't murder. It was just an unfortunate by product of 1000's of thieving, drunken, Scouse wankers arriving ticketless and causing a storm and having the police let them in to avoid mass crowd trouble outside the ground. More, manslaughter, if anything. For sure the police weren't perfect on the day but put yourself in their position. Do you allow them in or do you keep them locked out, 1000's of them, and await the rampage?
Jesus H Christ. For lurking Dippers, can I just say that the vast majority of Blues think this post is utter shite. I sometimes fucking despair at football fans.

Hillsboro and Heysel were the fault of Liverpool fans in my opinion but we aren't allowed to say that. However I don't see the point in dredging up tragic events like this to point score, it's pretty pathetic. That goes to City and Liverpool fans who sing about Munich too.

Hillsboro and Heysel were the fault of Liverpool fans in my opinion but we aren't allowed to say that. However I don't see the point in dredging up tragic events like this to point score, it's pretty pathetic. That goes to City and Liverpool fans who sing about Munich too.
You are allowed to say it, unfortunately idiocy is no longer a crime

Nobodies arguing about Heysel. There were a lot of contributory factors but if the liverpool fans hadn't behaved like cunts it wouldn't have happened. Hillsborough, on the other hand, was entirely the fault of South Yorkshire Police as an independent enquiry and inquests determined.

Give over about Hillsborough ffs.

Police completely culpable which has been proven along with dangerous, outdated stadia and pens.

Could have been any of us there that day suffering the exact same tragic outcome.

You are allowed to say it, unfortunately idiocy is no longer a crime

Yeah yeah, I don't buy this poor us act from Liverpool fans sorry. There were many people at fault that day, poor stadium facilities, South Yorks police and some Liverpool fans, they are not entirely absolved of blame. What is sad is that 96 innocent Liverpool fans were killed due to the combination of all three.

Yeah yeah, I don't buy this poor us act from Liverpool fans sorry. There were many people at fault that day, poor stadium facilities, South Yorks police and some Liverpool fans, they are not entirely absolved of blame. What is sad is that 96 innocent Liverpool fans were killed due to the combination of all three.
Clearly you haven't seen the independent enquiry to the tragedy, or you know better

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.