United fans outside Rooney's house [Merged]

Also vandalised the nike store

34ryjh3.jpg

Re: "Join City and You're Dead"

Failsworth_Blue said:
york away to this! said:
bloody hell, that'll terrify him when he's on his way to the arndale market this morning.......

Tell me about it, bet he's shitting it.....

Heres a picture of it

2572bfm.jpg

who's going to spray paint the word RICH on the end then?

Re: United fans protesting outside Rooney's house

10.Goater_Legend said:
Where has all this recent "United the biggest in the world" bollocks come from, ehhh, i'm sure AC, Real and Barca will all have something to say about that.

I've always wondered this....

Largest fan base? No that's Benfica
Most Successful? No that's Real Madrid
Richest? No that's erm CITY

So how exactly do they qualify as being the biggest club in the world?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
You know what the funniest thing is?

Wayne and Coleen have been staying at her folks house in Merseyslide for the past week!

It was the house sitter who called the police....and Stevie Ireland.

AARF!!!

Yep. I posted that about him staying elsewhere last night (always nice to hear I haven't been told bullshit)

Funny as fuck.

Ha fucking ha.

Glazers_Wallet said:
The gang are thought to be from the notorious Men in Black hooligan crew

BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA FUCKIN JOKE MORE LIKE!
article-1322744-0BB64848000005DC-761_634x355.jpg

Men in Black: The gang warned the striker not to join their bitter rivals Man City after he demanded a transferl

HAHAHAAHAHAHA
A Manchester United source said: 'A few of them shouted at Rooney over his intercom. They were calling him names and saying, "If you leave Man United we're going to kill you".'

hahah yeh right just a bunch of fucking kids in hoodies who run off at first site of a kick off.

Disgusting....what a terrible fashion faux pas, MIB's? I can see red there, i can see grey there and i can even see blue there. Just like their team they're being very inconsistent and hypocritical aren't they? Credit crunch has obviously hit their ability to buy up all the Prada stocks in Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.