United fans outside Rooney's house [Merged]

Re: "Join City and You're Dead"

Looks like the Old Men in Black are back! These guys are the special forces of rag fans. Remember the last time they got back together at Altricham? Upsetting all the kids when they ran on to the pitch. Or the really scarey mob who ran on to the race course?

PMSL!

Re: United fans protesting outside Rooney's house

mcfcliam said:
Bless 'em hahahahahahahaha

Police disperse 20 to 30 people protesting outside Wayne Rooney's house.
less than a minute ago via SkyNews Alerts - Breaking

Sad sad fookers - i fully expect Tevez to have left by the start of the 2012 season - i will be gutted but i will thank him for everything and wherever he goes too i will widh him the very very best.

Swales lives said:
marco said:
the granny shaging twat is prob half way to dead with HIV anyway

Stop slagging our new players off. Give him a chance.

yeh! if he pulls that blue shirt on maybe,untill then he's the most despised person i have ever known,he makes me puke

marco said:
Swales lives said:
Stop slagging our new players off. Give him a chance.

yeh! if he pulls that blue shirt on maybe,untill then he's the most despised person i have ever known,he makes me puke

I'm really warming to him. He's done some stirling work this week. Watching the rags implode cos a fat scouse lad won't sign a piece of paper has given me the biggest laugh I've had all year.
Thanks Wooney

Lol, Jason Manford pissed a few rags off on twitter....

Jason Manford:

"I tell you what would convince me to stay at a club. 30 drunk nobheads shouting abuse on my lawn. "where do I sign boss!""

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.