United fans outside Rooney's house [Merged]

Re: United fans protesting outside Rooney's house

I wonder which came first - the Rags threatening Rooney, or the media reports suggesting it.

It was bound to happen with all the articles suggesting it would happen. Graham Taylor tonight suggesting he'd need security for life was just silly. But you put the idea in people's heads and before you know it the sheep will follow.

Re: "Join City and You're Dead"

Hamann Pineapple said:
How ironic that a man called Stretford should bring about their End

It's all falling into place.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Lol, Jason Manford pissed a few rags off on twitter....

Jason Manford:

"I tell you what would convince me to stay at a club. 30 drunk nobheads shouting abuse on my lawn. "where do I sign boss!""

Exactly what I was going to say.

These are probably the same dickheads who invaded the pitch at a reserve team match and had a sit down protest in a Vodafone shop against Glazer. Rooney is probably sat in his bedroom laughing at them.

I really hope he signs now.

Oh, and something tells me 10th November is going to be a bit lively to say the least.

haha bless em..
This made me smile :)
Wonder if hes now asking for extra protection??x

Swales lives said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
How ironic that a man called Stretford should bring about their End

HAHA. Very good, I'm having that one for the rags tomorrow.

Do we have any Photoshoppers Online ? Can you change a picture of the Stretford End to;

.....Paul........The
.Stretford......End

SAD RED SCUM. I LOVE CITY BUT GET A GRIP ITS JUST A GAME U SAD SAD PEOPLE GET A LIFE CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.