United fans outside Rooney's house [Merged]

Re: United fans protesting outside Rooney's house

how slow are man scum fans they have ONLY just realised he is a scouser..

"ovverated scouser" etc lol.

Re: "Join City and You're Dead"

hehe!

I'll bet none of em' are old enough to wipe their own arses!

The last time I saw a black sleeveless bubble coat it was unearthed on a fucking archeaological dig.

Pam said:
mcfcliam said:
article-0-0BB6489C000005DC-313_634x347.jpg

PMSL

Bottom left: 'Hey little man!'

Who's the scruffy cnut in a tracksuit as well?

Something is very wrong with that football club.
I believe it stems down to the supporters mothers shagging their brothers.

Re: "Join City and You're Dead"

Oh No! Now they have to kill Tevez as well.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1322682/Wayne-Rooney-told-Carlos-Tevez-Join-Manchester-City--striker-faces-death-threats-house.html?ito=feeds-newsxml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ds-newsxml</a>

Oh dear.

<a class="postlink" href="http://connect.in.com/kolkata-tv-live/article-rooney-death-threat-fear-fdb9ccf313fa84fbf62e6840150d37e825487ddb.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://connect.in.com/kolkata-tv-live/a ... 87ddb.html</a>

ROONEY DEATH THREAT FEAR

Moneybags Manchester City are rumoured to be planning a swoop for Roo
Manchester United supporters queued up to blast Wayne Rooney, who is tipped to sign a £2million-a-month deal with bitter rivals Manchester Cit

21st October 2010 By Jerry Lawton

WAYNE Rooney was hit by death threats yesterday after saying he wanted to leave Manchester United. Thousands of fans tore into 24-year-old Rooney on the internet, with some sickos threatening to bump off the wantaway striker. Others vowed to hunt down his agent Paul Stretford, 52.

Last night security was stepped up around the pair as fans continued to vent their fury. Rooney crept into United’s training ground by a back entrance yesterday to have the ankle injury he suffered in training on Tuesday assessed.

United supporters queued up to blast the star, who is tipped to sign a £2million-a-month deal with bitter rivals Manchester City.

Last night fans inside Old Trafford for a Champions League clash with Turkish side Bursapor held a large banner which read: “Who’s the whore now, Wayne?” referring to his alleged sex sessions with prostitutes. Another read: “Coleen forgave you, we won’t.”

One woman fan called Valentina wrote on the internet: “Rooney doesn’t do loyalty. Ask Everton. Ask the England fans. Ask his wife.”

Utd4gud raged: “He’d better watch out. He won’t live to wear the shirt again.”

While Lord Gaga spat: “He will regret his decision til his dying day. There is nowhere better than Manchester United Football Club. I know that, you know that – this thick f******Scouser obviously doesn’t.”

Melonthered said: “I would comfortably swerve into him if I saw him crossing the road in front of me.’’

While Gazzor72 penned: “Anyone know where this Paul Stretford chap operates from? Wouldn’t mind visiting him to offer my opinion.”

United-supporting celebrities were also enraged. TV star Eamonn Holmes, 50, said: “It’s a greedy betrayal.”

Wild At Heart actress Lucy-Jo Hudson, 27, said her Coronation Street star husband Alan Halsall, 28, who plays Tyrone Dobbs, was “devastated”.

“My hubby’s just got up to the shocking news that Rooney’s leaving ... he is devastated!!!”

Workmen yesterday began installing huge marquees in the grounds of Rooney’s £5million mansion in Prestbury, Cheshire, for a big bash to mark his 25th birthday on Sunday. A club source said: “Throwing a lavish party right now would just appear to be sticking two fingers up at everyone.

“It will be like he’s toasting all the cash he’s going to pocket by leaving.’’

Last night a Greater Manchester Police spokesman said: “We would investigate specific threats should complaints be made.’’

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.