United fans outside Rooney's house [Merged]

Re: United fans protesting outside Rooney's house

WTF that is not only stupid and pitiful but that's actually very scary! Dare I say it, I actually feel sorry for Shrek and Fiona, they can't feel safe in their own house because some fans can't stand the idea that they're best player might leave? IT'S A FUCKING GAME FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! It's times like these that I'm glad my dad raised me a blue, imagine what I could have been like :/

Where has all this recent "United the biggest in the world" bollocks come from, ehhh, i'm sure AC, Real and Barca will all have something to say about that.

Laugh my bollox of if it was the wrong house.

Some stockbroker glued to his toilet for the past 6 hours.

Swales lives said:
I didn't know Pete Boyle knew where Prestbury was.
What a bunch a fucking arsewipes.
Course he does, it's only a cockstride from Stockport,the fucking cocksucking prick,(BTW I knew him when he was younger and he used to speak "posh" affected more like,now what's he like,aaaright aaarr kidder an that,pfffft!)Wanker of the tallest order.

Fuck me what a mob!!

If Rooney was in, and came out angry.

He would of hammered the shower of shite!

niceblueice said:
WTF that is not only stupid and pitiful but that's actually very scary! Dare I say it, I actually feel sorry for Shrek and Fiona, they can't feel safe in their own house because some fans can't stand the idea that they're best player might leave? IT'S A FUCKING GAME FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! It's times like these that I'm glad my dad raised me a blue, imagine what I could have been like :/

If they actually wanted to do something they could easily have scaled that fence.

All mouth, so not really that scary.

Re: "Join City and You're Dead"

mcfcliam said:
article-0-0BB6489C000005DC-313_634x347.jpg

Scruffy twats...

Release the Hounds!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.