united fans, the real bitters

The “You’re fucking shit” moment was brilliant. Loud as fuck just as the miserable rags players went up for their medals shaking hands with Gill, Glazer and GPC - who were all wearing their matching suits and little red ties (they should’ve been wearing bucket hats too).
They were destroyed. 500m watching it around the world.
A comedy club.
Destroyed in 2nd gear (I can feel a banner coming on) as has been the case over the last few derbies.

I hated every minute of the final, but it was a classic case of quality teams find a way, even when not a full tilt.

According to the sycophantic rag loving press they didn't simply 'win' the League Cup... they became the "Champions of the League Cup"
A “title“ as Neville would say. There’s only one title and it ain’t the League Cup.

Last edited:
A wedding is feckin dreadful, but takes a little time for all to find out....
Weddings are great as long as you have a non-speaking role.
Stick on the whistle and flute, get a lift to the Church, maybe sit a bit bored for 30 or 40 minutes, then go to the hotel, snacks and drinks for a few hours while those with speaking roles get 30,000 photos taken, then go in for a big feed and wine, laugh at or with the speeches (if laughing at, try and keep it down a bit though), then get a few (for few, read loads) more drink, and watch the bride's uncle make a fool of himself and the family argument that ensues.
If you have a speaking role, then probably not so good, especially if your the poor bloke that is expected to say "I do"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.