united fans, the real bitters

Just now, i.e. right this minute. 'The Arabs built the stadium'
Reply yeh and they only had (I think he said) a few season ticket holders, look at 'em now.
I'm in a boozer in Sale. I think the old folks home have let a few out before tea. There's 3 of them that are so bitter they should be drinking it.

Just now, i.e. right this minute. 'The Arabs built the stadium'
Reply yeh and they only had (I think he said) a few season ticket holders, look at 'em now.
I'm in a boozer in Sale. I think the old folks home have let a few out before tea. There's 3 of them that are so bitter they should be drinking it.

Buy a pint of John Smith's and put it in front them. Maybe with a slice of lemon.

They simply can't cope with us.

The piss taking and humiliation we dished out to them for hours on end at Wembley shocked them to the core.

They didn't expect its intensity or variety.

They had no response and we just kept piling it on them.

"You're fucking shit" as they trooped up for their loosers medals with their end empty will haunt them for ever.
About 50 seconds in, once they’re all up on the balcony, you can hear it as clearly as ‘Abide With Me’. Just as moving, in its way…

That’s a keeper !
Think about this when I was a kid I always dreamt about beating these fuckers in a final wether it be a league cup FA cup or the league and especially a European cup final. Well apart from the European cup all my dreams have come true. So fuck the red monsters from trafford.

About 50 seconds in, once they’re all up on the balcony, you can hear it as clearly as ‘Abide With Me’. Just as moving, in its way…

Maybe it will become a hallowed tradition like ‘Abide with me’ and belted out at every future FA Cup Final while pictures of the rags getting their losers medals can be shown on the big screen !
Can see it now….pre match entertainment
2.30 Band of the Royal Marines
2.45 Community singing ‘Abide with me’
2.50 Teams enter the field meet HRH xxxx
2.55 ‘You’re Fucking Shit’ (with pics Man Utd)
3.00 Kick Off
I think that’d work

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.