United game postponed due to bomb scare

The way the media are complicit and not questioning the scum shows the greater problem with it.

The report I read suggested that the cubicle door was opened and the steward looked inside the cubicle, but didn't walk into the cubicle so that he could turn round and look at the back of the door.

It seems fairly obvious, although there is a niggling doubt in my mind as to whether City's stewards look at the back of the door.

I work for an outside contractor at City and we regulary rib the City Stewards (ones in orange) for their attitude towards safety. They are supposed to do checks all over the stadium, but don't seem to be that interested. On that basis, I would make an educated guess that they wouldn't bother to check inside the cubicle...or even check them at all. Scary thought really, but getting into the stadium prior to the turnstiles opening is quite a tight security operation anyway, no ID and bag check, you don't come in, and they have been extra vigilent since Paris. We, as staff, have been searched and wanded before we enter the stadium

I've just been told that the reason he didn't notice he'd missed one is that he forgot that he had a 15th one on him, and therefore had the right number (he thought). Brilliant!

I work for an outside contractor at City and we regulary rib the City Stewards (ones in orange) for their attitude towards safety. They are supposed to do checks all over the stadium, but don't seem to be that interested. On that basis, I would make an educated guess that they wouldn't bother to check inside the cubicle...or even check them at all. Scary thought really, but getting into the stadium prior to the turnstiles opening is quite a tight security operation anyway, no ID and bag check, you don't come in, and they have been extra vigilent since Paris. We, as staff, have been searched and wanded before we enter the stadium

I suspect they might as of Sunday.

Makes The RAG's look even more foolish.

Woodward basically smeared Deacon's good name. If I was them I'd sue for loss of earnings due to this.

I suspect it's the other way round, and more "you're taking the blame for this and we (Utd) won't sue you too much"

still laughing at the thought of the guy going for a shite and shutting the door dropping his pants sitting down then looking up, ha ha its so funny.

still laughing at the thought of the guy going for a shite and shutting the door dropping his pants sitting down then looking up, ha ha its so funny.

I must admit, this did spring to mind....

I'm gettin' too old for this sh*t...

lethalweapon2.jpg

I'm just surprised that no one, on seeing a suspect device involving a phone with a phone number written on it didn't just call that number immediately, without leaving the cubicle. I mean, it wouldn't have occurred to me (or any right-minded individual) that that phone call might have been the last thing I'd ever have done.

how would you know if that was the number to detonate the device?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.