United game postponed due to bomb scare

I think it sets a dangerous precedent. Any hoax bomb threat means they can get a game called off. The Terrorists win here..

All that for feck all. Safety first I get but jesus if that is all it takes to get football games abandoned then be prepared for a lot more games getting cancelled because the authorities shite their pants. It sets a terrible example.

You have to remain strong in the face of terrorists, don't show fear.

Is the fa cup final next weekend? If it is and they have to play midweek increases the chance of a loss. Bournemouth can earn nearly 5 million more in prize money if they win and United can finish a lowly 7th. Also with it being midweek few will now travel from Bournemouth and lots of Reds will give it a miss. Will be the lowest crowd of the season by far. Can't wait.

To labour a point

" a lifelike explosive device " what the feck is that

A bomb that looks like man or a fake bomb that looks like a dog or a fake bomb that looks like a fake man .

I am confused

In the interests of it being a successful hoax it was probably designed to look just like a rat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.