United game postponed due to bomb scare

MyCantona said:
You limped over the line like you so often do. I don't think any other team in PL history has finnished 4th while failing to beat any of the teams around them. You record breakers you :)

Glad we missed out in a way as both clubs are only making up the numbers in this competition. Pep could'nt win the CL in 3 seasons with a better sqaud than he'll ever have with you.

I love finishing above United.

we play shite all season and still end up higher

So can you.

I suppose, but it took us 6 months to score 19 goals so i can't see it in 90 minutes. I guess fifth is better than 6th financially speaking but honestly, my only concern is the cup now. Even if we somehow manage not to balls that up, it's been one forgettable season, for both our clubs really.

Following West Ham's defeat to the Clayheads, the rags can't nor finish lower than sixth.

6th / 7th still shite.

We have now finished above them 3 years on the run. When did that last happen?

Once again City get one over the Rags on the final day if the season. :-)

Another year in the EL. Playing Thursday Night's and Sunday's won't help their title challenge next season either.

Their CL sponsorship deals, and their ability to attract the best players will also take a hit as well.

Happy Day's!

I suppose, but it took us 6 months to score 19 goals so i can't see it in 90 minutes. I guess fifth is better than 6th financially speaking but honestly, my only concern is the cup now. Even if we somehow manage not to balls that up, it's been one forgettable season, for both our clubs really.
You'll win the FA Cup by 3 clear goals. I can certainly see Palace choking on the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.