United game postponed due to bomb scare

Wouldn't be the worst idea or the most costly to have airport style scanners at all of the entrances tbf. I've the feeling the device must have been planted by a member of staff though, someone with unsupervised access to the toilets
If someone wanted to blow themselves up then they'd just do it in the queue.

It's fucking appalling that we even have to discuss this. Some people are sick in the fucking head.

Anybody had the text from bitter utd fans saying we haven't really got 4th as it could be on goal difference and isn't a true position bwahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha fuckin little girls skriking.

You'll win the FA Cup by 3 clear goals. I can certainly see Palace choking on the day.

Palace look dreadful lately. That's our only hope, god forbid we were playing anyone actually any good. As with any game this season, we need Martial to produce something out of nowhere. He's the only one capable of doing something himself. Rooney is 3 years over the hill, Lingard is far from good enough and Fellaini makes me lose brain cells every time he gets near the ball.

If someone wanted to blow themselves up then they'd just do it in the queue.

It's fucking appalling that we even have to discuss this. Some people are sick in the fucking head.

Yeah there's not an awful lot you can do on the day if people are that determined, pre-emptive work is more effective. It'd be good damage limitation to have those scanners though, think of the difference in casualties if a bomb went off in a crowded south stand as compared to in a queue outside.

To labour a point

" a lifelike explosive device " what the feck is that

A bomb that looks like man or a fake bomb that looks like a dog or a fake bomb that looks like a fake man .

I am confused
For some, lifelike could mean a device that promises incredible power but turns out to be a damp squib (how life must currently feel for rag season ticket holders)

Will the rags and Bournemouth both have to stick to the same team sheet announced for today's game?
If so, and they have prematch injuries, before the rescheduled game, of players on the original team sheet, do they have to use their substitutes or can they draft in replacements?

What were your results against us this season. It really means nothing rolling over the cannon fodder if you get bashed up by the big boys.

Aw I remember when we were happy with a few Derby points in a season. God bless you my friend keep those Thursdays free.

Police have confirmed that a package found at OT was not an invitation to next seasons Champions League.

*glad all okay

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.