United game postponed due to bomb scare

Hilarious, joke of a club. One thing I'm wondering though is what advantage could knowing our score possibly have given them? Only a win could have been enough so how could it have changed anything?
A loss for us and they go all out. Anything else and they spare themselves for the Cup Final.

So, they turn up late twice for matches and now this.

Added to the fax farce with degea, Louis van gals embarrassing interviews, an assistant manager who sleeps with family, the video of them on the team coach at West Ham, a ground that has one side that looks like a derelict factory from the outside, lieing that they get 75,400 every game. They are and continue to be an embarrassing shambles. Long may it continue. Here's to 4 years ahead of them next season.

4273824607_d1207dc26d.jpg

Here's a nice picture.
I missed that. When's the anniversary?

To be fair......taking off the blue tinted specs for a minute, he does have several valid points. You've only got to read the matchday forums week in week out to see a lot would agree.
He does make a lot of valid points, but it's the same for United too. Both squads haven't been good and still need a lot of work despite considerable expenditure, and any new manager coming is usually wants to stamp his own mark on things anyway.
I think us at our best are better than United at their best, which is a glimmer of optimism, but we both have work to do next year.

If we're being honest about things, both United and City will most likely use their spending power to fix their problems (even though both have a poor track record with splashing the cash).
Next season will probably be as tough as this one. Chelsea, City, Arsenal, United, Spurs, Liverpool etc will all be fighting for top 4 - someone's going to lose out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.