United (h) 6th March

I’m after 1 ticket please if possible. My son wasn’t going to be with us this weekend but dates have changed with his dad and now he will be with us for the game. Can be anywhere as I go with others who are willing to sit on their own.

I've just booked flights to fly back from Canada, and was wondering if anyone has 2 spare tickets for this one? Been looking at getting tickets from third party sites and the prices are a total joke. Hoping to surprise my Dad and arrive unannounced and take him to the game.

Got a friend who's a Blue coming over from Lithuania for the game if anyone has a spare and can help him?

On the website it's saying "returned tickets will be made available online". Does this mean Cityzen card holders can purchase another ticket (Even if they have already bought one).

My son is coming home for the weekend so after a single ticket anywhere in any part of the ground please……. I’ve got my fingers crossed !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.