United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

Awful performance, just really, really poor but we got through, just.
Manager & a fair few players really out of form

Shocking performance but so typical of us, set pieces a disgrace, missing sitters and concede with 1st shot with a cheat of a referee

I believe in speaking my mind and I’m going to say Pep has a lot of answers for this season.

He doesn’t take derbies seriously and he picks sides to show off his “genius”. Fucking overthinking everything.

Sterling being picked still is a joke.
I'm with you,bit fed up with his attitude to derbies

Some blues need to wake up.

that was very poor from players & mgmnt. Semi final or not. It’s happening too much this season.

utd are shit & we allowed them into the game with one shot, again!

10 men and we still looked all over the place & so slow.

we are not progressing & we should be.

play the best 11 who deserve their place pep not difficult. Drop sterling ffs

ole 2 city 0 that should worry you.

Shit performances but good end result
No it wasn’t a good end result. Losing at home to that shower twice is a fucking embarrassment.

We were absolutely terrible after the first twenty minutes. Mahrez and Sterling shocking and Otamendi is just a bonehead.

Thank goodness it’s only Villa in the final.

I am now seriously concerned about Spurs at the weekend and quaking about Real Madrid.

Well boys and girls, there is fuck all chance we win the CL with finishing and defending like that. Just woeful with pretty play in between.

excellent for 25 minutes, awful subsequently.
the lack of composure was staggering. happened time and time again this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.