United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

Embarrassing finishing. We are poor defensively but the defence was solid today and were massively let down by the attackers. How is it that we concede from their only shot but the dippers get away with 3/4 sitters against them? Simply luck? Don’t know anymore.

Pep is going to come out and say how great a side United are with their history and trophies and how we're just glad to get through.

He treats them with far too much respect and makes the team play down to their level. It happened last week when he just sat back and watched what should have been a 6+ goal thrashing that would be remembered forever turn into a scratchy 3-1 win, and he did it today with his stupid selections and weak substitutions.

God knows what he's going to do against Real Madrid when we play them if he's this deferent to the ghost of United's past.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen us make so many poor choices in a game before. So strange because we didn’t play too badly. United fuckin woeful.

So easy yet somehow we conspired to make that a narrow defeat. Should have been 5 or 6, yet we fucked up about 10 sitters. I'm not normally one to slag him off, but fuck me that was one of the single worst performances I've ever seen from Sterling.

Pep’s away record against United is fantastic but his home record is absolute shite.

That said, tonight goes down as another questionable selection by Pep in a big game that didn’t work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.