United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

Oh give over with that nonsense.

I thought he worked hard, and was one of our main threats, he played wide left, through the middle, and wide right at different points of the game, he also didn't give the ball away as much as others did.
Then I suggest you watch the highlights.His distribution was poor to say the least.I rest my case about the Happy Clappers.

I’ll respond to this one because the level of stupidity deserves it.

We broke them down on at least 5 occasions and missed 2 open goals. Would you like me to repeat it so that you have a better understanding?

And yes, it was tactically sound.
Yep tactically sound, Would you like me to spell it out for you? We lost tonight how the fuck is that tactically sound? We have now lost 2 home games in a row to them,.tactically.soind is if you win a.game,.So.please continue.with your drivel

Could have been 6 and Utd were reassuringly poor, Stirling has lost his way since the England fiasco but all in all I'm happy with a trip to Wembley , Hillsborough and potentially Istanbul in the months ahead.

Weird time to try a diamond defence. 3 at the back using 1 centre back is a new one on me and hope that I don’t get to see it again.

That free kick at the end. Ugh. Tense and glad Mata didn’t get to take it.

Then taking off Aguero and De Bruyne to waste time when we could have needed them in a penalty shoot out had we conceded again. Take off Sterling and someone else that can’t take penalties!

Still, were at Wembley again, hopefully kept Ole at the wheel a bit longer and this game will be forgotten very quickly.

onwards we go.

It’s almost like he’s been out for five months and they’re easing him back into it. He was substituted against Sheffield United in discomfort. If he’d played tonight and got injured there would’ve been uproar.
Bulshit mate, if you were worried about a player getting injured and easing him back in, sheff United isn't the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.