United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

The only thing Antony did when he came on was give us another despicable rag twat to hate. Rat face was anonymous second half as usual

We murdered them. Shouldnt have been that tight for as long as it was but came great, we played our game and we were light years ahead of them. Class

Methodical win. Created a lot and found Onana actually playing well, saving a few for a change.

Did well to turn it around after the Rashford thunderbolt. Only one winner when the equaliser went in.

Phil is on another level. England have to build the team around him.
He is an erratic keeper though isn’t he. Some good saves but his all round play was iffy.

Got to say that I think every City player is bloody wonderful. This team/squad is second to none.

Even if an individual doesn't have a great match they never stop working and are all there for each other, being so pleased when a team mate does well.
It's fantastic to see.

I know we are supposed to all be against Trafford fans, especially today, but I was just driving home from the game (alone) and had a puncture. I pulled over and 4 guys immediately came to me and said have you got a spare wheel. To cut a long story short they changed the wheel for me all the while joshing and joking with me.
They did say when they saw my scarf and coat: oh heck if we’d known you were a City fan we’d have left you’ but they were laughing as they said it.
They could have just walked past and left me to sort it somehow but didn’t and when I went to get my bag to give them some money for a drink they said no, when we get older something similar could happen and we’d hope that someone would do the same for us.
So I won’t be calling all Trafford fans tonight!! :-) :-)

Brilliant I'm glad you got the help and got home safely. Well done to the rag fans. I wish it could be more like this all the time but sadly it won't be.

I know we are supposed to all be against Trafford fans, especially today, but I was just driving home from the game (alone) and had a puncture. I pulled over and 4 guys immediately came to me and said have you got a spare wheel. To cut a long story short they changed the wheel for me all the while joshing and joking with me.
They did say when they saw my scarf and coat: oh heck if we’d known you were a City fan we’d have left you’ but they were laughing as they said it.
They could have just walked past and left me to sort it somehow but didn’t and when I went to get my bag to give them some money for a drink they said no, when we get older something similar could happen and we’d hope that someone would do the same for us.
So I won’t be calling all Trafford fans tonight!! :-) :-)

Fair play to them @Eccles Blue - obviously there are some decent ones .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.