United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

what society are we living in if putting your arms out is considered worthy of criminal investigation. people are allowed to be dicks but it doesn't make it illegal
You can blame the sensitive scousers for this bullshit

I know we are supposed to all be against Trafford fans, especially today, but I was just driving home from the game (alone) and had a puncture. I pulled over and 4 guys immediately came to me and said have you got a spare wheel. To cut a long story short they changed the wheel for me all the while joshing and joking with me.
They did say when they saw my scarf and coat: oh heck if we’d known you were a City fan we’d have left you’ but they were laughing as they said it.
They could have just walked past and left me to sort it somehow but didn’t and when I went to get my bag to give them some money for a drink they said no, when we get older something similar could happen and we’d hope that someone would do the same for us.
So I won’t be calling all Trafford fans tonight!! :-) :-)
Yeah but you still ran them over didn’t you Eccles?

Last edited:
next week we need to play like that from the off. patient possession. quiet them down and run the counter attack out of their legs and then turn the screw second half. they are still very much a first half team

what society are we living in if putting your arms out is considered worthy of criminal investigation. people are allowed to be dicks but it doesn't make it illegal
Yeah agree. Bellend for doing that but an arrestable offence? Fuck off

This national obsession with Rashford has to stop because he was absolute and utter shite. It won't though because he hit a screamer.
Let them. It's of no importance.

When Pep praised him recently as the only United player worthy of our squad, I think he was deliberately flattering him to provoke a response, and it worked.

Rashford scored and thinks he is the best player on the pitch. His workrate is poor. Pep couldn't use it. He was poor today, apart from his goal.

Had Pep criticised Rashford in any way, he might have raised his performance, having a point to prove.

When Phil’s second went in I celebrated with my toddler and he sung ‘City, City, best team in the land and all the world’ for the very first time with me.

Easily one of the best moments of my life.

I always kept the faith our brilliant blue boys would turn it around.

foden-manchester-city.gif

By the way, we really need to trademark “And City comeback to win 3-1”.
Amazing!!!

Dominated from start to finish but I think that was more due to the vast difference in quality than anything. Don't think we set up right for this and we were too open to the counter. Play like that against the dippers next week and we don't get a result. Kovacic has to play.

Today isn't a day for criticism though, job done in the end, we get to prove just how far the City wannabes are from the champions as we do the league double over the scum and we get to bask in Manchester once again being blue. Get in!
They had 3 shots, we had 27, doesn’t feel particularly open to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.