United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Let them. It's of no importance.

When Pep praised him recently as the only United player worthy of our squad, I think he was deliberately flattering him to provoke a response, and it worked.

Rashford scored and thinks he is the best player on the pitch. His workrate is poor. Pep couldn't use it. He was poor today, apart from his goal.

Had Pep criticised Rashford in any way, he might have raised his performance, having a point to prove.
Waistcoat looked thoroughly pissed pff when Phil scored. He knows deep down that he has to include him in any starting lineup but doesn’t want to. I expect Mainoo is his preferred choice

I have to agree with Ten Bobs comments about it being a game of fine margins.

It was a game of fine margins in the respect that had we have had on our shooting boots then we would have fucking mullered the cunts score wise.
Fuck me we absolutely bossed the game from start to finish.. Rashford hits that type of shot most games and nearly always hits some twat in the crowd.
Phil was easily the best player on the pitch and the rest of our lads were way better than anything the rag cunts had to offer.
Absolute stunning goal from Phil.
Erling missing that sitter was a shocker but credit to the lad he never lets it faze him and he took his goal very calmly.
I thought the fans were great even when the rags were winning..most people who sit near me were confident that the goals would come.
Loved the way the rag fans fucked off when Erling scored..it was a great rendition of you're fucking shit in SS3..
Looking forward to motd tonight

Just had a peek at the Caff and to be fair there are few making excuses. Most accept they were beaten by a far superior team and they are focusing on their angst on their sub-standard manager and squad.

I have to agree with Ten Bobs comments about it being a game of fine margins.

It was a game of fine margins in the respect that had we have had on our shooting boots then we would have fucking mullered the cunts score wise.
Fuck me we absolutely bossed the game from start to finish.. Rashford hits that type of shot most games and nearly always hits some twat in the crowd.
Phil was easily the best player on the pitch and the rest of our lads were way better than anything the rag cunts had to offer.
Absolute stunning goal from Phil.
Erling missing that sitter was a shocker but credit to the lad he never lets it faze him and he took his goal very calmly.
I thought the fans were great even when the rags were winning..most people who sit near me were confident that the goals would come.
Loved the way the rag fans fucked off when Erling scored..it was a great rendition of you're fucking shit in SS3..
Looking forward to motd tonight
MOTD? Part timer. I’m about to get out the bath, put the Mrs to bed, top up my herb vape, crack open a can and watch the whole game.

In view of the talk about Utd's long injury list and their valiant, not to say heroic, efforts to overcome it, I thought I'd look at their encounter with the reds of scouserpool to try and see our performance in some kind of context. I began with the teams. Liverpool were able to pick their "first" eleven with the exception of Robertson and their bench was strong.Surprisingly, 7 United playerswho started today also started at Anfield; 3 of the back four started but shaw started against Liverpool and probably made them stronger. In midfield Amrabat started in Liverpool and Fernandes did not play at all . Up front we did not face Hojland whereas Liverpool did - though he had no yet scored in the PL and he missed a sitter at Anfield if I remember correctly. Rashford only came on as a 71st minute substitute so was on much longer against us, and, of course, got their goal. I would say that their team today was no weaker than against Liverpool and was probably stronger. Yet we had 74% possession to Liverpool's 68. They had 28 shots but 8 on target, just like us. They didn't score: we scored 3. Interesting?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.