United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

I know we are supposed to all be against Trafford fans, especially today, but I was just driving home from the game (alone) and had a puncture. I pulled over and 4 guys immediately came to me and said have you got a spare wheel. To cut a long story short they changed the wheel for me all the while joshing and joking with me.
They did say when they saw my scarf and coat: oh heck if we’d known you were a City fan we’d have left you’ but they were laughing as they said it.
They could have just walked past and left me to sort it somehow but didn’t and when I went to get my bag to give them some money for a drink they said no, when we get older something similar could happen and we’d hope that someone would do the same for us.
So I won’t be calling all Trafford fans tonight!! :-) :-)
Scousers do that but replace them with no hub caps

Scruffy Jim must be thinking what the fuck have I done? This squad is 10 years and billions of pounds off us and the stadium is still a shit pit. Never in my fifty odd years of supporting City have I been so proud of this team. They are so switched on at this stage of the season and anything is possible. That win today was for Billy Lyons

All them hundreds of millions spent and there plan is to play the way teams at League 2 level play every week ffs.

A huge punt up field hoping for it to be played from there and theyve spent millions on a manager to do that ????

Fook me they could have saved themselves millions and simply gone for Phil Parkinson at Wrexham.

I actually dont know what more embarrassing the way they played or the interviews after.

They should thank the lord that a City goal didnt come earlier or it would have been a lot worse.

Sky searching for controversy.
Desperate to give them a penalty earlier.
Keane not having any of it...
It felt like they were trying to shit stir so they don't talk about how their beloved dips cheated a win yesterday. The best they could do was Rashford parking his own nose in the turf before we scored.

One of the worst teams to visit Etihad. They were fucking shocking, and I’m not sure whether Rashford's goal was by more luck than judgement.

After a very lacklustre first half, the Boys in Blue were much improved after the break especially Phil. And just to think, several of our "fantastic" pundits were writing him off at the beginning of the season. His goals were both fantastic, and notably, one was when he was playing on the right and the other when he was on the left.

Erling's goal was the icing on the cake, very firmly put the rags back in their box.

All in all, a very satisfying afternoon. It was disappointing to concede the goal, but the comeback made the victory all that much sweeter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.