United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

I know we are supposed to all be against Trafford fans, especially today, but I was just driving home from the game (alone) and had a puncture. I pulled over and 4 guys immediately came to me and said have you got a spare wheel. To cut a long story short they changed the wheel for me all the while joshing and joking with me.
They did say when they saw my scarf and coat: oh heck if we’d known you were a City fan we’d have left you’ but they were laughing as they said it.
They could have just walked past and left me to sort it somehow but didn’t and when I went to get my bag to give them some money for a drink they said no, when we get older something similar could happen and we’d hope that someone would do the same for us.
So I won’t be calling all Trafford fans tonight!! :-) :-)
That's a lovely story. The majority of football fans are spot on but every club I dare say has its idiots unfortunately.

This win gave me more satisfaction than the 6-3 as we was a goal behind and missing chance after chance in the first half.
Plus that grinning scouse cow in the studio was cock a hoop at half time, giddiness in her voice was there to hear. Add to the fact another scouse cow on sky sports news was willing a utd win this morning and finally Gary Chuckle just before we got the 2nd was having a moment with Arsenaa and The tramps fans saying they'll be interested in this game now as it's ideal for them then BANG Phil pops the 2nd in.

8mins? Hmm where from? Uncanny that, was they hoping for the red mardarses to equalise? Erling put that to bed.

Thought the ref reffed it well, wasn't that many dubious decisions really, just bemused where 8mins came from!!

We own these red gobshites and they know it. Scruffy Jim is doing nothing to turn that shithole round.

Super city.

Had to take a snap of this reg coming out of the Vermilion car park, if that was by choice and not by random it’s cracker!

Attachments

• IMG_2204.jpeg
    IMG_2204.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 227
516d0674bd6a95357b7e460c42e8f5e6_w200.gif
Garnacho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.