United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

The big games/wins are just an unreal feeling like no other. Being inside the stadium witnessing that in front of you it’s the best fucking drug. Foden is just ridiculous. Watched his goal about 20 times already tonight
Took my youngest today, she is 18 and has been going to City since she was 6. We were confident but still nervous before the game. When Foden scored naturally everyone went mental. She said afterwards that when he scored she felt as tho she could hardly breath she was so happy. I'm convinced there is nothing else like that feeling.

Match of day trying their best to polish a turd when taking about the rags performance. Yes they defended quite well at times, but fuck me 27 shots to 3 in a Derby is horrendous however you look at it.
I don't think they defended that well at all really. Plenty of teams come to the Etihad and look more compact and disciplined than they did. That they got to half time without conceding a couple was due to profligacy on our part rather their merits, and you could see that backline was struggling to keep up at 50 minutes. I think they probably conceded fewer "big" chances in the second half but couldn't get out at all.

Took my youngest today, she is 18 and has been going to City since she was 6. We were confident but still nervous before the game. When Foden scored naturally everyone went mental. She said afterwards that when he scored she felt as tho she could hardly breath she was so happy. I'm convinced there is nothing else like that feeling.
Same thing happened to me after Vinnie’s goal against Leicester, my lad thought I was having a heart attack!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.