United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

I wonder where all the fannies that were like flies around shit in the match thread an hour or so ago are now?
They've already sacked half the team and are applying for the managerial job at the Etihad as we speak. Sorry bunch of bed-wetters that have no idea of how this game of football works.

Last edited:
Didn't spoil a great weekend :)

Been to see my mum and dad, then my son brought our grandson to theirs for the afternoon, great time had by all, we then stayed at his house on Saturday night, entertaining our grandson, had a lovely meal, more entertaining today, then off to the game.

Went a goal down, never worried, I thought we pretty much battered them first half, great (fluke of a) goal, there were things we could have done better first half, but the second half sensational from Phil.

Back to my parents for Sunday dinner, then a 3 hour drive home, only (very slightly) marred by a stupid diversion getting to the M1 after Woodhead, and miles of 50mph speed limit in Yorkshire.

I thought we were good today, very good in the second half, and Phil sensational, not even a fucking fraud of a referee could stop us today.

Match of day trying their best to polish a turd when taking about the rags performance. Yes they defended quite well at times, but fuck me 27 shots to 3 in a Derby is horrendous however you look at it.

They could have easily spent that time demonstrating City's dominance. But Murphy tried his best to talk up the rags. At least Chapman did reference us having more shots than their possession. But really poor from Murphy.

I'm ignoring it because it's irrelevant to the point I made about us being too open first half and the need to tighten up if we are to beat the dippers next week.
Stop it. Nothing can be tighter than your anal retention at the moment. Enjoy the win...breathe...and relax.

Heard they tried to storm the Townley and made tits of themselves, anyone that can elaborate?
They're a bunch of cunts.

I was hit in the face by a coin after they scored, no harm done, reported to GMP, who are going to see if they can look at the CCTV footage.

I doubt if anything will come of it, but if I do manage to make one of their scrotes have an even worse day, all good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.