United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Time wasting straight from the kick off and all through the game. Surprised there wasn’t that many bad fouls to be honest

You know what, at no point in that game was I worried - we have levels of intensity and can increase the intensity and dynamism when we need to. No team on the planet can outplay us when it really matters. Sure, teams can get lucky on the break against us, and bad ref decisions against us are routine, but in open play we're ahead of everything. I love it when teams have a go at us (which is as rare as snowflakes in June) as it gives us space to exploit.

I know we are supposed to all be against Trafford fans, especially today, but I was just driving home from the game (alone) and had a puncture. I pulled over and 4 guys immediately came to me and said have you got a spare wheel. To cut a long story short they changed the wheel for me all the while joshing and joking with me.
They did say when they saw my scarf and coat: oh heck if we’d known you were a City fan we’d have left you’ but they were laughing as they said it.
They could have just walked past and left me to sort it somehow but didn’t and when I went to get my bag to give them some money for a drink they said no, when we get older something similar could happen and we’d hope that someone would do the same for us.
So I won’t be calling all Trafford fans tonight!! :-) :-)
Rag ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.