United (H) | PL | Sun 3rd March, 15:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m always a bit wary of days when we are totally expected to bury our opponents.
I’ll settle for 3 points and no injuries.
You know when they did us year in year out I wasn’t bothered as i was blue and kind of knew they were a better outfit but now all we get off them is this 115 and empty seat shite.Not once do we hear City are brill but we will be back.
Always said I could pick the rag out in a police line up of 10 only if he uttered one sentence..maybe on looks alone.
Seven something on Sunday maybe they might get 1.

I’m always a bit wary of days when we are totally expected to bury our opponents.
I’ll settle for 3 points and no injuries.
You know when they did us year in year out I wasn’t bothered as i was blue and kind of knew they were a better outfit but now all we get off them is this 115 and empty seat shite.Not once do we hear City are brill but we will be back.
Always said I could pick the rag out in a police line up of 10 only if he uttered one sentence..maybe on looks alone.
Seven something on Sunday maybe they might get 1.
Sven had a good record against them

I detest the rags for so many good reasons, it will be a pleasure humiliating them. We know what we are facing: A team of cheaters and actors, and refs and VAR to support their shit gutless players. I predict their fake bald fraud of a manager, will be sent to the stands for invalid protests, as he will be animated trying to save his own skin from their new 25% shareholder.

I believe we are about to meet our match on Sunday hopefully we can come away with a point from this tricky encounter. I think we should rest Halland, foden, silva, stones and de bruyne for games we potentially could get something from ie Liverpool and Arsenal but knowing pep he will tinker and play them all
That's laughable, you can't be serious surely ? No way would I play Rodri in this one.

Two things, I hope amrabat plays because he's shit and a possible red card, secondly I hope they play 2 wingers, also both are shit and we will run them ragged in the second half when they have spent so much energy covering their full back.
I will be amazed if that defence can keep us under 3 goals, varane and amrabat, yes please.
I like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.