United (H) | PL | Sun 3rd March, 15:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant.

Thanks for your PM, mate. I appreciate your posts, even when I don't necessarily agree with them. Perhaps especially then.
If I'm choosing to reply publicly, well, it's because I don't do Twitter, to be honest (or any other social media), but more importantly, the red scousers can know what I think of them. What we think of them. They think the same of us.
If they want to spend their day lurking on another club's forum, like a little boy peeping through the window of a neighbour's house… so be it.
Actually, the bloke who runs the Anfield Wrap has been on Mooney's show, and he comes over as a fairly reasonable guy, amazingly. I know that there are some decent dipper supporters. Perhaps many?! (We've got some right twats, too).
The most obnoxious ones are invariably the loudest, though. The loudest in the pub. The loudest on social media. The loudest in the stadium, baying for blood, year after year after year, against a player who dared to leave their club for another one. You know who I'm talking about.
Ok, this is all off topic, so I'll leave it at that, before this gets pulled. One day, though, we blues'll have to sit down with some reasonable LFC fans and talk about how it got to this point. Like the Don, I feel like sitting down at the table, spreading my hands, and saying “How did things ever get so far?”

PS By the way, to bring it vaguely back on topic. I won't say I've actually had rag mates, but I've had informed and decent conversations about football with many rags over the years. It's possible. I've cautiously expressed my admiration for certain United players of the past, and they've cautiously expressed their admiration for certain City players. Was on a plane a few years back, got talking to the bloke next to me, and it turned out he was a United fan. Not a plastic, good Manc (well, maybe Salford!), lifelong red. He was very fulsome about Philip Foden. The best young prospect in the country. I tended to agree. His wife, on the other side, started looking at him strangely… ;-)
It's difficult for me to imagine that with an LFC fan. Must be possible, I suppose.

Last edited:
I’m going to Tenerife tomorrow.
The treble beach towel, bucket hat and t-shirt are still to be put in the case.
Not tempting fate.
I really am a mard arse when it comes to these bastards.
Just smash them today boys fuck this form out of the window on derby day bollocks.
We are the best team in the world and this shower of shite wouldn’t look out of place on a Sunday morning on Littleton Road.
WTFAMu.
CTID.
As you were Blue5.

I want to see us really go at them from the off today, give them no time on the ball, really keep the crowd momentum. We can end up with a big score if we do this. Sitting back and playing cautiously will play into their tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.