United (H) | PL | Sun 3rd March, 15:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not stressed for the game today.
There's a big difference between the old days of hoping we aren’t trounced, and today when we're hoping to get two hattricks.
All the players know the two teams are different levels these day.
Peps process means fuck ups are minimised to microscopic levels, and that's the only way they challenge us, through our own mistakes.
Bring it on!!!

Got the same feeling for the Chelsea game I thought we would win 4-2 but they scored first had a few chances to go 2 up we missed a lot of chances some 2/3 easy ones and we end up drawing 1-1 so we need to score first then get another quickly if we going to win by 3/4 goals! My prediction is - 2-0

The Corinthian spirit, jumpers for goalposts, young boys, football rattles and rosettes.

Alternatively give them a generational battering which will earn it's own memes, alt commentaries galore, to give them the shits even thinking about this game.

At the end of the game be sporting and shake pernandez warmly by the throat.

City till I die.

By all metrics this is a game we should win and do so convincingly but .... We could play them off the park and still only draw! A must win game too as we need the three points. Come on City, get the job done and no nervous last few minutes please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.