United (H) Post Match Thread

We absolutely bossed that game. Did they have a shot on target other than the penalty.....did they have a shot?!!
maybe a header from smelling the looped up over the bar harmlessly in the first half (so they had an attempt off target) but I cannot remember much else.

were there even any blocked shots - stones took one in the bollocks but I cannot remember much more

maybe a header from smelling the looped up over the bar harmlessly in the first half (so they had an attempt off target) but I cannot remember much else.

were there even any blocked shots - stones took one in the bollocks but I cannot remember much more

The thing is they never looked like scoring. Credit to Laporte. Stones, Ferna

The best Tyler & Neville could come up with was when United had a string of throw ins in the second half "United have really come into it in the last couple of minutes".

Dark days fellow blues......

Alty Ant will get more and more of these games and they will fuck us over once this is normalised. He wasn’t too damaging but very quick to blow for a pen against us and (for me) denied a clear pen for Sane.....imagine him reffing a derby that is closer in quality of the sides....

On the game it was men against boys....this is clearly the best English league team I’ve ever seen and in all likelihood it’s the best there has ever been.

Several very very good performances for me.....I thought Bernardo was superb, David was also, and Fernandinho had a great game as did Kyle.

We lost this last season and still went on to get 100....scary as fuck for the rest of the league !!!!!

I actually feared for Raz’s life at the end there when he was taking the ball toward the corner flag as Elbows ran him down. Thank Christ another rag put the ball out before he made it. Could see our man snapping in half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.