United (H) Post Match Thread

Makes me laugh how they keep banging on about us having a bench full of £50 million players, as far as I can see we didn't have one but they had Lukaku and Fred.

I would love to see the overall costs of the 2 benches.

At a quick look (transfer fees only) our bench 110.4m theirs 193.3m
"Overall" costs would surely be a misrepresentation as those would also take into account signing on fees, wages paid and bonuses paid. Say player A has just joined a club yesterday (tfr, agents and signing on fees only) but player B has been at a club for 5 years (tfr fee, agents fees, signing on fee 5 yrs wages and 5 yrs bonuses and any re-signing on, image rights etc).
I assume you just meant transfer fees.

Just watched highlights back and I just noticed that for the first goal Smalling held Aguero back for Bernardo's cross. Ref could have given a pen and a red to Smalling. This has probably been mentioned before but I only just noticed it.
Rather have the goal. Pens are our achilles heel

Really?

I'd definitely have

Kompany's header in 2012
Balotelli's first in 2011
Dzeko's 2nd in 2011 (for the Silva pass)
Aguero's in the 4-1 in 2013
Nasri's in the 4-1 in 2013
Yaya's in the 3-0 in 2014

ahead of it.
All great goals agreed, but no way do they fit in with Benny Hill music, therefore 44 passes wins by a mile. Wish we had a goal that'd go with Ernie, the fastest milkman in the west.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.