United (H) Post Match Thread

RagCaf blaming the ref, and saying Fernandinho got away with murder.

it makes their demise into a mid table hoofball side all the sweeter that some of them still cant see where its all going so wrong for them lol.

RagCaf blaming the ref, and saying Fernandinho got away with murder.
is RagCaf populated exclusively by cretins?

4 rags ive been in contact with all hold their hands up, soundly beaten. One said he wasnt even surprised, he had such low expectation.

Fern had to foul him. He was probably saying "I'm already on a fucking yellow". Pep took him off right after this.

Fern wasn't booked mate, luckily.
He was fantastic. I often criticize his build up play, but today, just wow!

Great atmosphere, too.
Perfect day.

Match of the day certainly doesn’t show just how utterly crap they are.

Nice tidy performance from us with good goals and some lovely play from time to time. Not at our best but didn’t need to be against this dross.

Ederson needs to cut this shit out. Once is forgivable but twice in two weeks is pretty poor. Gave them hope when there should have been none.

Pros subs worked a treat though and the best team by a mile won.

ThoughtSilva/Bernardo/Aguero/Sterling/Stones/Laporte were excellent.

It comes to something when I'm slightly disappointed we didn't beat them by more!!

However, I can't remember a more comprehensive way of saying "get the fuck back in your box" than our response to their goal - absolutely rubbed their faces in it with a display of total domination.

We're very good.

Just in case there are any lurking rags... You got fucking schooled today you C.unts.
We played well within ourselves and still took the piss.
The Silvas are absolutely wonderful footballers.. Our defence looks rock solid.. 1 shot on target against us and that was a fucking penalty.
Kun owns these twats doesn't he.
The last goal was amazing... The rags couldn't get near the ball.. The pass off Bernie to Gundo was perfection and Gundo finished so well.
Taylor wasn't as bad as I thought he would be but he didn't give a pen when Sane was fouled and let a lot of rags bad tackles go unpunished.
Great atmosphere today and it was so good to see loads still there at the final whistle.
Eddie can pass a ball better than any of the rags team.. Looking forward to match of the day tonight...
Loved the passing the ball around that had the twats chasing shadows at the end
What a great feeling to take the piss out of the scum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.