United (H) Post Match Thread

RatBoy.jpg
HAHA LOL LMFAO

Different generations I know but I finally have to admit that my hero and the man I named my son after (Colin the King) has been overtaken by the best player ever to wear the famous sky blue shirt, David Silva, words cannot give justice to how good this fella is, without doubt the best I have seen in 52 years of watching the mighty blues!

Goater for me

Dave, 10 ++++++++++
Fern, 10 +++++++++
John boy 10 +++++++++
Eric 10 +++++++++
Serge 10+++++++++
Forget the rest …………………...

Slightly harsh ;-)

All the pre match talk about our full backs being capable of errors/poor distribution. Well, Walker was like a man possessed, don’t think anyone got past him and Mendy was composed and immaculate throughout too. The defence deserved another clean sheet.

Just got back and what a great feeling following the disappointment last season at home to them.

We really do play some sublime football and the level of effort Bernardo, Sterling and David put in is unreal.

Great way to finish before the international break, and with Kev still to come back gotta be happy with that.

Chuffed with the win. They were tougher to breakdown that I expected. It wasn't easy for our attacking players but we admirably stuck to it.

I do like having Sterling as the striker towards the end of games.

Thought Gundogan showed up well when he came on. Brought a bit of calmness and energy into our play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.