United (H) Post Match Thread

Before I begin. Please don't think of this as 'typical City" boisterous fanaticism. But.

John Stones and Aymeric Laporte will go down as the greatest centre half partnership that has ever been. Fucking quote me in ten years you robot fucks!
Utterly perfect the pair of them and if I'm wrong, at 40 in 10 years time, I'll dance across the moon (slowly) with my 4 inch cock out.
Is that semi or limp ?
C.T.I D.

That was an extraordinary performance.

I don’t recall those ****s having a shot on target barring the penalty.

We are fucking colossal. I don’t think we’ll ever witness a city team to touch this one. Ever.

I’ve always said on here that Fern is the best, at what he does, on the planet. Pep has made him even better if that’s even possible. He was fucking godlike today. Absolutely ran the gaff.

I said we’d murder them in the Pre-match thread and we did. The days of even giving these a second thought has long gone for me.

The fucking centurions.

Bernardo is a joy to watch

Stones and Laporte are a pairing we have never seen

Silva is just a magician

Fernandinho the pick pocket Fagin would have been proud of

Sterling we should pay you some more

Serg you are alegend with dodgy hair

All this without Kev

Before I begin. Please don't think of this as 'typical City" boisterous fanaticism. But.

John Stones and Aymeric Laporte will go down as the greatest centre half partnership that has ever been. Fucking quote me in ten years you robot fucks!
Utterly perfect the pair of them and if I'm wrong, at 40 in 10 years time, I'll dance across the moon (slowly) with my 4 inch cock out.
Don’t exaggerate...

Lol!

I sat in block 115 today row b - 4 seats away from the rags!

Was mental down there. Some of the United fans are still horrible. All dressed in black with the north face coats on and acting all cool. One idiot did a twenty times sign continuously for the whole second half. Sadly saw one blue knocked out walking back into town. Hope he is ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.