United (H) Post Match Thread

Did VAR check the second goal? Only saw one replay but Saint Marcus looked suspiciously offside when tubs o’lard passed to him

Six and a half hours after the final whistle and 20 minutes reading this thread I took my blood pressure.
Off to the medicine cupboard to take a few more pills.

Agree with others that the midfield is miles better without KDB at the moment. Rodri-Gundo-Bernie have the ability to short pass teams to death like the old Barca midfield. But at the end of the day I still think our best team has KDB in it. The first half against Chelsea was probably the best we’ve played all season with him as the false 9. It allows him to play in the middle of the park without sacrificing the tidiness of the midfield trio, and he attracts so much attention that he’s able to suck players in and pick out passes in behind like Kane is doing. Fodens goal against Chelsea is the perfect example of that. With both of our strikers out of form I think Rodri, Gundo, Bernie, and Kev all make the best eleven. Today his poor form cost us in the middle of the park, but if he’s playing up front his sloppiness doesn’t hurt as much and his sparks of genius still pay off. Gotta put his shooting boots on though.

I know we can’t win them all, but to lose to those cünts !!!!
Pep will have to wear the blame for that. He tried to fit KDB into a team that has been on a huge streak without him and done quite well. Raz was absolutely shocking and needs dropping. Gabby is a clusterfuck and needs 10 touches to shoot or pass, and Cancelo made some really poor decisions today.
Bernardo, Foden Gundogan, Rodri are the spine, if he wants to play KDB, put him where Gabby was supposed to be playing.
I’m still seething at that performance, it was like they’d just met in the car park before the kick off like a Sunday league game after a Saturday night on the lash. We were lucky it wasn’t 4 or 5, but that was only because their finishing was worse than ours.
We couldn’t even pass to each other, or were tackling ourselves. It was comical at times. As soon as they got the pen, my lad said that’s game over. He was right. We didn’t deserve to win that game. Pep was schooled AGAIN by OGS. I have a a bad feeling that if we get them in the cup, we will lose again.
Onwards to the next game. If we only lose 3 games all season in the league, it won’t be too bad.
On the plus side, Bernardo got a well earned rest, and Kun must be itching to get on.

What scares me about Pep is he will take the plaudits about a mastermind i.e klanfield but absolutes shits himself vs the Rags.

Now 2010ish i witnessed Barca dick utd in the champs league final with a breath taking display of almost total football.

So why now, with this manager, and footballing talent do we end up getting beat bt Noddy's lot?????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.