United (H) Post Match Thread

The OP never said it wasn't alright to be pissed off and I don't think anyone did. The OP's question was "do the real blues who post regularly on here think that some of the posts have been acceptable?" Some of the posts have been way beyond "pissed off" in the opinion of some who can be "pissed off" but have enough self control to avoid unacceptable posts.

Still cringeworthy as fuck that they made a whole thread just to play the role of King Blue.

It's far more important that we're winning trophies and titles hand over fist while those cunts are at best, treading water.
Far more important than any one result, including the derby.

It's relevant, though, because the performance we put in vs United was reminiscent of the kinds of showings that have seen us booted out of the CL lately and it's a concern that we're still vulnerable to those kinds of tactics.

Kev encourages the counter by constantly giving it away. The offset of this is when he is on he is giving you a huge amount of creativity, which we'll eventually need to break down the best defences.

You cant play kev without Bernardo though. Just can't. It doesn't work. So basically we can't have Gundo and Kev in the same team. It just doesnt work. Bernardo, on form is our most important player right now. We look a barely above average side without him
This season Bernardo has been (as he was in 2019) the beating heart of the team. He keeps us moving with his energy and tenacity. We are not the same without him. He has to play all the big games and the Derby with the Rags is still one of the biggest games in world football wherever it falls in the calendar. Beating United is never just about three points. It is about setting momentum for the rest of the season and laying down a marker that brings extra confidence to our entire organisation. You can't put a value on that.

With a little distance and hindsight I take the EFL semi win to "our" final over 3 league points with still 11 ahead ;)

No derby league goal (0-0,0-2) this season hurts, and I'd like to see the lot beaten any single time but:

You can't always get what you wa-ant...

This season Bernardo has been (as he was in 2019) the beating heart of the team. He keeps us moving with his energy and tenacity. We are not the same without him. He has to play all the big games and the Derby with the Rags is still one of the biggest games in world football wherever it falls in the calendar. Beating United is never just about three points. It is about setting momentum for the rest of the season and laying down a marker that brings extra confidence to our entire organisation. You can't put a value on that.
we win that it's 17 points and curtains. We can pretty much do what we want with regard to team selection for the league and rest players coming into European ties etcetera. If we don't beat Southampton it's a title race.

Darren Fletcher now technical director
Some other guy got promoted as well and Ole is now reporting to this fella.

I'd be far more bothered if we got used to coming from behind. The mere fact that we've not had to do it for so long is something that should fill you with joy - not (slight) worry.
i get what you're saying, obviosuly great when you take the lead and keep it. However, its more a worry because on the occasions we do fall behind, very rarely do we turn it around. We're more or less resigned to a loss, or at best a draw

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.