United (H) Post Match Thread

Horrible performance, starting with Pep messing with the line up, Jesus WTF penalty giveaway, slow start, wasteful upfront, defensive mistakes (Martial clear on only Ederson to save it at 2-0).

It could have been worse than 0-2 loss.

One game like this can kill our CL this season and we have a form for some shit performances under Pep in later stages of CL.

For the PL, hope its just a blip after an immense run, Soton and Fulham to play next week for 6 points, we need all 6 points to raise the pressure on Leiceste/United.

Fail to beat Soton or Fulham or both and our lead will go something like 7-8 points, after it could have been something like 15. No need for that.

My biggest worry is it we have gone back to the team and formation we had before the 21 wins in a row. The inverted wingers, the unbalanced midfield, changing it for no reason against the bigger teams, Foden and Bernardo not being starters now we have a filly fit squad.

Hopefully its just a one off, but this result has hurt whether we are still 11 points clear or not

The team selection and performance was all wrong right from the start, and we could all see it apart from Pep

Not City's day today. That is all. Southampton will catch it on Wednesday.

Yes the result is upsetting, but I do ask that before anyone writes the season off and declares a handful of players to not be good enough, just remember we have just won 21 games in a row with this squad.

It sucks but bad results happen. When United did the league and CL double in 07/08, a midtable City side did the double over them.

Anyway, I thought Stones was a real standout today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.