United (H) - Post Match Thread

Oh my that is hilarious. Brilliant.

My right knee is giving me gyp this morning and I was trying to work out why.... then remembered I was doing the Poznan yesterday!! Guy next to me said no, I'm not doing it, then changed his mind when his lad (who is called YaYa) started doing it with the rest of us. :-) :-)

Apart from the knee being 'bad' I am still on Cloud 27 this morning In fact probably Cloud 90!!! If only I was a horrible sister and could send my 7 brothers a gloating text message. I'm too kind in their misery!! :-)

Oh my that is hilarious. Brilliant.

My right knee is giving me gyp this morning and I was trying to work out why.... then remembered ,It was carpet burns !! Guy next to me said no, I'm not doing it, then changed his mind when his lad (who is called YaYa) started doing it with the rest of us. :-) :-)

Apart from the knee being 'bad' I am still on Cloud 27 this morning In fact probably Cloud 90!!! If only I was a horrible sister and could send my 7 brothers a gloating text message. I'm too kind in their misery!! :-)
hope the knees get better eccles , i have edited slightly :) sorry , but it seemed to fit in nicely with the rest of that paragraph haha

has anyone seen different angles of the foden "penalty" it looked like a stone wall and imo a sending off(made no attempt to play the ball in a goal scoring position) but the freekick went to united
Similar to the " tackle" on
has anyone seen different angles of the foden "penalty" it looked like a stone wall and imo a sending off(made no attempt to play the ball in a goal scoring position) but the freekick went to united
That was similar to the incidents against Brighton, Chelsea and Arsenal where a penalty should have been given but it just got waved away. Almost guaranteed there won't be a media inquest. It's the same with the other half of the " history twins" penalties waved away and sending off offences ignored.

Come on don't be soft get it done.

I heard that I thought it was a bit out of order at the time .......... I mean as a so called pundit that was disgusting coming out with that stuff like that .......... would it make his teams hiding less bearable if a United player had two footed a city player ????? ............ sorry but the twat and Spitty shouldn’t be doing there own clubs commentary
He should be sacked for that comment!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.