United (H) - Post Match Thread

c2ba37033a88dfd7e6ca098714a2316f.jpg

Oh my that is hilarious. Brilliant.

My right knee is giving me gyp this morning and I was trying to work out why.... then remembered I was doing the Poznan yesterday!! Guy next to me said no, I'm not doing it, then changed his mind when his lad (who is called YaYa) started doing it with the rest of us. :-) :-)

Apart from the knee being 'bad' I am still on Cloud 27 this morning In fact probably Cloud 90!!! If only I was a horrible sister and could send my 7 brothers a gloatin1g text message. I'm too kind in their misery!! :-)
Has to have a statue for that moment alone

edited :),

and the answer is ,it was very very funny, but i wished it had broken his nose :) hahaha , now that would of been funnier
Haha! Don’t wish any harm on him other than the emotional shame of dropping a fucking clanged! Which he has done a few times against us

We don't realise how lucky we are.

We are on another level footballing wise on the pitch (and off it in some ways)

We're used to such a high standard that any little dip is jumped on and over thought.

I'm just as guilty of it as others.

The only way we'll lose this title will be externally. The players are the best in the country and possibly Europe.

What a time to be a blue.

It was so pleasing to watch a through ball down the middle ending up in the goal. Don't remember when was the last time we scored a goal like that. On atleast 3 occasions, Foden was in space and the pass was on, but was ignored. Why do we always pass the ball to the wingers ? Perhaps we really need a striker to get back that attacking threat down the middle.
Sergio Aguero scored one in the cup final against Arsenal, from Ederson's goal kick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.