United (H) - Post Match Thread

Yeah, United actually gave us a decent game in the first 20-25 minutes but once they equalised we completely dominated and managed the game brilliantly from thereon in, particularly in the second half. As poor as United were after the break, it wasn't just down to them not playing well - for me, it was more a case of us making them look so poor.

Pep has often got his tactics wrong in home derbies and, dare I say, also under-estimated United a tad but I thought he got it spot on yesterday and it helped that the players were on it too of course.

Oddly enough I reckon he was underestimating OGS - I know he's nowhere near top managerial quality but he seemed to know what to do against us and it worked a treat.

He most likely has more respect for Rangnick and it showed yesterday.

Bitter, bitter, bitter tawts.
This nonsense about lack off effort and commitment is drivel. I sit in the back row of the lower tier, in front of me is a television, it plays the match with a few seconds time lapse, a new introduction is replays of the contentious issues VAR etc. About 30 minutes into the game they started doing close ups of the rag players, they looked absolutely shagged out and totally bolloxed.
Not lack of effort, just totally run ragged.

Shows they know fuck all. Our possession/passing kept the rags running around and chasing shadows until they were exhausted. Hence the perceived lack of effort - they were knackered and demoralised by god's own.

Superb. Kyle walker doesn't get mentioned but he was immense, made loads of runs without getting the pass and completely emptied himself, it means a lot to him.
Foden also made great runs but rarely got the through ball, just too good and too slick for them.
We have broken utd, they are a shell of a club now.
Watched the full game today, Kyle didn’t put a foot wrong all game

Shows they know fuck all. Our possession/passing kept the rags running around and chasing shadows until they were exhausted. Hence the perceived lack of effort - they were knackered and demoralised by god's own.

I agree they made a decent fist of it for a while but we were too good for them. Once the third goal went in they knew it was done, they were knackered. The only time they saw the ball after that was when we gifted it to them. I have no idea why it's always got to be failings in the other side, not that we totally outclassed them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.