United (H) - Post Match Thread

Seems a pretty damaged kid that one, hopefully he gets the help he needs
Just a typical Man Utd fan encouraged by social media to rubbish his own. Football fans wonder this season what has happened to a lot of Man Utd players who have unexpectedly struggled this season. Part of the reason I think is because they have been undermined by their own fans. Suddenly its cool to hate your club. We were once like that but we went through an awful lot to get to that place.

Is that the one banned from Twitter?
I don't use twitter but it's only quoting hiss.well known words and very innocuous compared with the crap we see published by the media loons.
So how does someone manage to get it taken down?

imo nailed on , but i've only seen it from a couple of angles
and motd didn't even show it, never mind mention it in the 'analysis', nor did we see any of the diving every time they lost the ball, surely even the rags must get embarrassed about that clear policy..?

Is that the one banned from Twitter?
I don't use twitter but it's only quoting hiss.well known words and very innocuous compared with the crap we see published by the media loons.
So how does someone manage to get it taken down?

not sure about that, i dont use twitter either.

i think in the eyes of the bbc & sky the banner didnt happen that day, we cant upset bacon face

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.