United (H) - Post Match Thread

I'll show you disrespect you bunch of cry baby rag Muppets! No suffering and piss taking is too strong for you. Never forgive, never forget

View attachment 38107

that is our new DNA
we should have that picture posted up in the tunnel every time we walk out to play

they went over the top and kick us when we was down and we should never ever forget it

He was offered the biggest contract ever for a teenager (reportedly). His team of 5 (FIVE) advisors turned it down because City would not guarantee him minutes. So he just stopped turning up for last month or two.
This thing about guaranteed minutes is always BS. No manager is going to do it and if they do they are weak. Players get this. There cab be lots of chat but it's only ever chat. The only exception is keepers where managers do commit to giving second choice keepers cup games as its much harder for them to get a chance.

I'm sorry I have to disagree with you there. I don't think he left because he bottled it, he clearly thought he'd have a better chance elsewhere
Yes he left because he was scared to compete at an elite level team and thought he'd fail so instead left to go to a worse team where he didn't have to compete for his spot. He bottled it. Foden didn't. That attitude difference is why is considered the best talent of his generation and Sancho is 5th choice for England

Of course he was. It’s as if he was saying “this is what you’ve missed out on”
Fuck him, he’s a rag twat
View attachment 38089
Hes def at the right club all about him and not the team a team full of mercenaries they're all smug cnuts self entitled along with their fans but why not celebrate the goal smug cnut he's nothing to us now and we got rid at the right time and for 73m the rags have been done over imo!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.