United (H) - Post Match Thread

So today, in Tenerife started:
Breakfast -stupid fucking brummie in rag away shirt, clocking my City t-shirt “bet ewes ahr dreading today loik.” Me: What? Stupid twat says it again. Me: Sorry mate I can’t understand you. What part of Manchester are you from? I am from Blackley do you know it? He pissed off then.
Brekkers done and some sunshine to be had.
Next thing absolute barm pot from Sunderland rocks up with his missus and starts chatting. Loves City, his second team and I of course reciprocate that a lot of Blues have a soft spot for the Mackems.
His missus and mine start chatting and get on like a house on fire and said Mackem barmpot, called Ian, is prattling away like a good in in my direction and most of the time I can’t understand a thing he says! We’re stopping half board they’re all inclusive. You know the rest.
By kick off I was 3.5 sheets to the wind, I found a bar which was full of Leeds fans, who were alright to be honest and did want City to win. I nursed a pint and then had a couple of waters. Managed to get back to some kind of sobriety in time for our evening meal and got back to the room in one piece.
Wife’s birthday tomorrow, that’s why we’re here, so trying to properly sober up now so no hangover in the morning. God, I hope Ian isn’t around!!!!!

Just got in and not read any of the thread yet but that was the easiest derby I can remember. Second half we totally dominated them. There was no fight from the rags at all. Men against boys.

The atmosphere was good in the ground today I thought. Especially the last 20 mins.

Always a joy to smash the rags and that was an embarrassment for them today.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.