United (H) - Post Match Thread

has anyone seen different angles of the foden "penalty" it looked like a stone wall and imo a sending off(made no attempt to play the ball in a goal scoring position) but the freekick went to united
No surprise. Oliver is a bottling bastard. He bottled that decision and at least 4 or 5 yellow cards that should have been shown, one of which should have been to Maguire, in addition to the one he did get shown.

Think the game showed if you give us space we rip you a new one, if you sit back it makes it much harder. Speed at the back is our downfall that’s why the dipper game is going to be bloody awful and good at the same time, they will hit us on the break but we could just pass them off the pitch as apart from their front 3 we are far superior.

Defending has to be much better than what we did in the first half or Liverpool will cause problems. We allowed the rags to be to dink long balls in which resulted in the goal. We got away with one when Fred of all people nearly scored.

Manchester City v Manchester United: Kevin De Bruyne leaves shambolic United chasing shadows

Man City 4 Man United 1​

%2Fmethode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Ffa6d8558-9d6f-11ec-a33b-e5ebed659a52.jpg

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...2?shareToken=38743138c23578058db29665fe64e573
That was a great read, thanks. " Mind the Gulf".

Guy's a fuckwit's fuckwit. Shouldn't be allowed near the scissors drawer.

What a magnificent performance from the blue shirted heroes. Said to my nephew why didn't sly mention the penalty on Foden from slabhead, he said which one lol...

Second half, just sumptuous. Kev, Phil, Bernie and Riyad had fun and gave us a lot of joy. The twats are literally light years behind us. Let's do the same at palace.
That neanderthal, would have to work out how to open the draw first.
luckily, it’ll take him another 50,000 year’s of evolution before his mum need’s to worry about the scissors!

Just woke up with the hangover from hell.
What a day, great in town before the game, singing in Abel Heywood, the fans were definitely up for it, the atmosphere in the ground was one of the best I remember for a daylight kick off.
The match itself was as one sided as could be, we are on a different level to those mutants, I genuinely wouldn't take a single player from them.
Only disappointment was Cask in Ancoats being closed after the game, but into town for more celebrating and gloating, glad I booked today off, great day, great to be a blue, now off for a massive fry up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.