United (H) - Post Match Thread

It was so pleasing to watch a through ball down the middle ending up in the goal. Don't remember when was the last time we scored a goal like that. On atleast 3 occasions, Foden was in space and the pass was on, but was ignored. Why do we always pass the ball to the wingers ? Perhaps we really need a striker to get back that attacking threat down the middle.

When did these cunts last truly outplay us like we did them yesterday, and have done many times over the last 12 years? Yeah they’ve won games but when did they last batter us? Also does anyone know where I can find the distance covered stats by player for yesterday?

Oh and just to add…what a fucking big, useless lump of shit Harry Maguire is. I know we have dodged a few bullets in recent years but not getting involved at £80m for this donkey is by far the biggest.

He got megged for the opening 2 goals and then gave a helping hand for the 3rd. Absolutely stealing a living this fucker.
They might have done better if he'd been sent off, which I think he should have been.

When did these cunts last truly outplay us like we did them yesterday, and have done many times over the last 12 years? Yeah they’ve won games but when did they last batter us? Also does anyone know where I can find the distance covered stats by player for yesterday?

One that stands out is the 4-2 at the swamp in 2015 under Pellegrini. We were shocking that day.

Superb. Kyle walker doesn't get mentioned but he was immense, made loads of runs without getting the pass and completely emptied himself, it means a lot to him.
Foden also made great runs but rarely got the through ball, just too good and too slick for them.
We have broken utd, they are a shell of a club now.

Great game. Poor officiating, again, KdB was kicked of the pitch; Phil was the same, there were several times he was thrown to the floor or pushed even when nowhere near the ball. Jack had his best game in a City shirt. They had 23 completed passes in the last 25 minutes. Even in our worst years we never, ever capitulated like they did. It was wonderful. Made the 3 hour trip home rather enjoyable. Didn't even go to sleep which was good as I was driving.

Think the game showed if you give us space we rip you a new one, if you sit back it makes it much harder. Speed at the back is our downfall that’s why the dipper game is going to be bloody awful and good at the same time, they will hit us on the break but we could just pass them off the pitch as apart from their front 3 we are far superior.

Even at our worst they’ve never done to us what we’ve done to them this season.
Total domination in both games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.