United (H) - Post Match Thread

We don’t get to see Keane or Micah on US tv for Prem matches but today we were treated to Keane rant. Excellent stuff, United players only care about the color of their boots and hair.
Most of them had blue boots on which I found odd

Utter dominance. Apparently we had 92% possession after the third went in. Pep tactical masterclass to nullify any threat they thought they had, can’t wait to see what he will do for the rest of the season. Hopefully he will realise that is Bernardo’s best position and it helps Rodri as well. I suspect Ederson completed more passes than any of the rags. I know there was a medical issue in south stand but was there also a fire drill. Mind the gap SCUM
Not at the match as they were locked in lol

Just watching the match back now on sky. Three observations:

1. Sancho not celebrating his goal. Respect? Or worried that by equalising he’d just succeeded in poking the bear?

2. Lingard and Rashford simply didn’t want to come on. Their body langauage on the touch line was shocking.

3. We love to see it.
I thought he was trying to look “cool” tbh.

like Keane said , it was all about how good do I look, and that for me was a good example, the worst one is Pogba, as Woody Harrelson said to Wesley Snipes in ‘white men cant jump’, “you’d rather look good and lose, than look bad and win”, Pogba and many young players these days all over.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.