United (H) | Post Match Thread

At one stage it was 6-1 going on 10-1. Can't believe they somehow managed a damage limitation exercise in the end. This was one of the most savage beatings they've ever had though in truth.
Its good news. 6 1 or 7 or 8 for us and they know they’re shit. 6 3 and the fuckwits think they were in it. Not got the brains they were born with but works for us

Hard to pick the best goal from the six without watching them all a few more times but Fodens second with a 90 yard run was special.

For them Anthony goal was a worldie strike but didnt help we let him take a shot so easily.

never a pen for me.
Their first goal was a good one but I agree that we don’t close down players quickly enough when it is near our box. We do all over the pitch further up but we allow crosses to come in way too easily at times. Their second goal was so sloppy and I agree the pen was a joke of a decision

It reminded me a little of when we got twatted all over the park by arsenal at maine road under joe royal, pretty sure it was 4-0 by half time that game. You just realised you were playing against a ridiculous team. We were even better than that today, and it was against united. Tremendous.
I remember City fans singing '4-0 to the Arsenal'!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.